Special Assistant to the Regional Director
Tweet Apply Now
Job Title: Special Assistant to the Regional Director
Location: Lagos, NIGERIA
* Facilitating internal and external communication from the Regional Director by preparing appropriate responses to queries and correspondences on his behalf.
* Drafting of preparation documents for internal meetings and external presentations by the Regional Director
* Preparing correspondences, including letters to various external contacts; assemble and provide materials on programs, projects, and other activities as requested.
* Ensuring that the Program Associate carries out assessment and monitoring of grant making under the office strategy by the Program Associate.
* Coordinating and managing the Regional Director’s grant making role – including reviewing proposals, preparing draft DAG/RGA Memos, preparing draft OA and PGI for review by the Regional Director.
The position requires
(1) A good first degree
(3) Certification in Project Management and at least Seven years of experience as a Personal Assistant to Director.
Knowledge & Skills:
* Interpersonal Skills
* Project management Skills
* Good Communication Skills
* Research Skills
* Report writing.