Chief Responsibility Officer.
Tweet Apply Now
Job Title: Chief Responsibility Officer.
Location: Lagos, NIGERIA
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- The COO oversees all operational and administrative functions
- Interfaces between Board and Programme Management Office (PMO)
- Develops and implements organisation growth strategies
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Promotes organization and stakeholder change related to Company mission
BSc/BA in Management, Finance, Business administration, International development or a relevant field; MSc/MBA will be an added advantage.
Knowledge & Skills:
Project Management Professional
Minimum of 10 years’ professional experience in a leadership role